Level 3 (Preschoolers)
Using the power of music, children tap into their creative spirit and boundless energy. We develop their individual learning strengths and self-confidence so that they’ll be ready for school, and be prepared for future music lessons! What your child will experience:
- Build Core Skills help your child learn social and emotional skills while they practice self-control in a group environment.
- Music Exploration promotes imagination and the natural love of music through movement activities, singing and many instruments. Children work together with early music concepts and patterns.
- Storytelling and Literacy advances early literacy, expression, language growth and listening skills with fun activities and stories.
- Take turns and share to build respect for peers and adults.
- Express emotions to explore and discuss feelings through play.
- Create new songs and pretend through music, to foster imagination and creativity.
- Explore the voice through singing and other vocal expression.
Social & Emotional
- Explore and discuss feelings
- Share with others
- Show pride in achievements
- Contribute in group games
- Respect others
- Label colors and shapes
- Identify objects
- Repeat songs and stories
- Participate in pretend play
- Follow 3-step directions
- Find and develop singing voice
- Build vocabulary of music terms
- Develop musical skills
- Learn songs through repetition
Language & Literacy
- Develop self-expression
- Create imaginary play
- Use voices expressively
- Make up stories and rhymes
- Match pitch with singing voice
- Hop, skip and walk to music
- Draw simple objects
- Build with blocks
- Play instruments with mallet
- Jump over small objects