Level 2 (2-3 Year Olds)
Along with an accompanying parent or caregiver, older toddlers 2 and 3 years old meet weekly for a 45-minute class to enjoy singing, moving, listening , interacting socially and playing simple instruments.
Wiggle and Grow encourages your child to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control and communications skills.
- Singing, Sound Imitations, and vocalizing fostering language and communication skills.
- Synchronized movement/Gross and fine motor patterns building brain-body connections
- Creative movement developing balance, timing and spatial awareness to affirm your child’s desire to move.
- Active Listening developing auditory focus in a noisy world.
- Turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills.
- Exploration Time allows discovery of instruments, textures, sounds encouraging curiosity and growth mindset.
- Music & Movement Story Time encourages emergent literacy skills.
Social & Emotional
- Build special rituals
- Practice sharing
- Express emotions
- Imitate and play with others
- Participate in circle games
- Develop routines
- Engage curiosity and imagination
- Identify pictures and sounds
- Clap and tap in time to music
- Drum, sing and dance together
- Inspire daily routines
- Strengthen the bond you share
Language & Literacy
- Verbal exploration
- Sing and vocal play
- Storytime and finger plays
- Imitate sounds
- Learn simple rhymes
- Hold and shake instruments
- Run, jump, stop and go
- Learn finger plays
- Turn pages of a book