Sing & Play (1-2 Year Olds)
For 1 -2 year olds, a just-right mix of early childhood language development, together time, music and movement activities!
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks, sandblocks and more).
- Jump, march, twirl, tiptoe and dance around the room. We focus on your toddlers beginning movement.
- Identify to new and familiar sounds, to build critical listening skills.
- Practice fine motor skills by counting and wiggling fingers.
- Begin taking turns and sharing.
- Express emotions and enjoy imitation through play.
- Pretend through music and object play, encouraging imagination and creativity.
- Dance in a group, learning social cues and building a sense of community.
- Learn signs, play with word patterns and label movement to support language development.
- Build secure routines that help children thrive, and make the day go more smoothly.
Social & Emotional
- Build special rituals
- Practice sharing
- Express emotions
- Imitate and play with others
- Participate in circle games
- Develop routines
- Engage curiosity and imagination
- Identify pictures and sounds
- Clap and tap in time to music
- Drum, sing and dance together
- Inspire daily routines
- Strengthen the bond you share
Language & Literacy
- Verbal exploration
- Sing and vocal play
- Storytime and finger plays
- Imitate sounds
- Learn simple rhymes
- Hold and shake instruments
- Run, jump, stop and go
- Learn finger plays
- Turn pages of a book