Cuddle & Bounce (Infants)
Bond through one-on-one musical playtime together with your baby, and connect with other caregivers for sharing and support!
- Explore age-appropriate instruments and other objects.
- Bounce, roll, rock, swing and dance to feel rhythm throughout the body.
- Listen! We provide your baby with the opportunity to hear a variety of both live and recorded sounds, including many different musical styles and timbres.
- Strengthen muscles through bounces, musical tummy time and varied movement activities.
- Gain body awareness, muscle tone, calming techniques, aid digestion through infant massage, gross and fine motor play.
- Activate baby’s voice through vocal play and singing activities.
- Examine and read board books and learn sign language. Stimulate baby’s interest in words and communication.
- Dance in a circle and interact with other children and adults to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment.
- Relax through activities include rocking, quiet time, bonding and bubbles.
- Build secure routines that help your little one thrive, and make the day go more smoothly.
Social & Emotional
- Strengthen bond
- Cuddle, play & hum
- Social Interaction with others
- Side-by-side play
- Group & circle dances
- Brain Development
- Locate & Respond to sounds
- Instrument & object play
- Learn steady beat
- Bounce to steady beat
- Explore instruments
- Listen to sounds
- Move to music
Language & Literacy
- Develop vocalization
- Build language skill
- Explore sounds
- Repeat songs
- Learn rhymes & chants
- Gross & fine motor skils
- Roll & crawl independently
- Learn to walk
- Grasp & release objects